This month’s Relationship Challenge by LDRBN, the Long Distance Relationship Blogging Network, is to do a cute reflective game with your significant other!
How to Play
There’s really no rules to this game. This game is just your chance to have some fun and reminisce about 2015 and talk about the year ahead together 😛
There are 48 questions and both of you take turns asking the questions. You don’t have to ask them in order! Me and Cruz are going to select a random number each time. It’ll be funner that way 😉
Here they are:
- Describe the previous year in 3 words
- What was an unexpected joy you had?
- What do you look forward to most?
- One way you’d like to be more “intimate” this year?
- How would you as a couple like to strengthen your relationship?
- Best conversation you had?
- Biggest lesson you learned?
- What are some of your learning goals for this year?
- What’s one thing you wish you could have done better?
- What’s the best thing you did for someone else?
- What movies would you like to see this year?
- Come up with a mantra for your LDR this year!
- What date nights would you love to try together?
- One celeb you were so sick of hearing about?
- For who were you particularly grateful?
- How do you want to be different this year?
- What was your single biggest time waster?
- Who really inspired you last year?
- Come up with a personal mantra for the new year
- What do you want in your LDR this year?
- What will be your biggest relationship success this year?
- Biggest thing you learned last year?
- Your favorite thing about your job?
- Who will you connect with in the year ahead?
- What was the best way you used your time?
- Favorite song of the year?
- One way you’re going to challenge yourself
- Pick 3 words your significant other would use to describe their year
- Where do you see us by the end of the year?
- What was an unexpected obstacle?
- Favorite movie of the year?
- What’s one new thing you’d like to try?
- What was your most embarrassing moment of the year?
- When was the hardest you laughed last year?
- What will be your biggest success this year?
- Favorite memory you shared together?
- Your absolute favorite date night you shared together?
- Your favorite place that you visited last year?
- What was the best gift you recieved?
- One thing that you would do differently this year and why?
- What did you think about more than anything else?
- What was the newsworthy event with the most impact on you?
- What cool things did you want to create this year?
- What was your favorite visit together last year and why?
- What little things did you enjoys most about your LDR?
- Was there anything you did for the very first time?
- What item or place were you most thankful for?
- One thing you’d love to buy this year?
I invite you all to do this challenge with us! Let me know how the game went for you and your significant other too ♥